Hanoi Free Food Tour
SPECIAL PROMOTION 2016 – 2017
Free Hanoi Food Tour (25$/person) when you book a deal from Halong Bay Cruises Deals which is not in our Recommended list or book a Hanoi Package Tours or any Vietnam Package Tours with our Private guide. Applied for group from 2 persons and Valid till 31/12/2017.
IT IS A 100% PRIVATE TOUR
TASTE OF HANOI STORY
Our story began in early 2012 when Hanoi was on its way to becoming a famous tourist destination. Halong Bay was already a nearby hot spot tourist destination, but eventually the mainland “home-base” city of Hanoi became the add-on tourist destination for package tours of North Vietnam.
In love with the culinary experience Hanoi has to offer, Mr. Anh and Mr. Windy invested their time into exploring all of the dining outlets of Hanoi, in order to bring new experiences to their clients. Mr. Anh, adept with the Internet, quickly created the tour: “Hanoi Food on Foot: Trending the Local Street Food.” This tour has an adventurous “eat anything” attitude, but Mr. Windy was worried this would not appeal to all tourists; and he created a tour based on eating the best food instead.
In July of 2012, a special man named Yan Can Cook (Martin Yan) came to Vietnam to create a film about Vietnamese food titled: Taste of Vietnam. Mr. Windy was chosen to be Yan’s culinary advisor, but since he was behind the scenes Mr. Windy’s contribution was quickly forgotten. Mr. Anh’s “Hanoi Food on Foot” tour, however, became a major success and redefined the trend of local food tours.
FREE TASTE OF HANOI TOUR ITINERARY
At 18. 00: meet at your hotel lobby & start our walking tour in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
The main stops are at the most Only-One-Dish-famous shops or restaurants owned by families who have been making certain famous traditional dishes in Hanoi for years. These famous dishes of Hanoi culinary experience will come one after the other during the walking tour in this Hanoi National Heritage area. The experience will not only bring you the real local Hanoi dishes but also the special way of enjoying it as a part of the daily culinary life in Hanoi!
The journey will bring you down to the local market to learn about Vietnamese cooking and eating habits. This industrialized haste and busy life creates a lot of fast foods. Hanoians are lucky to be able to eat delicious home-cooked meals in a busy city at any time!
The walking takes you down to some smaller walkways and alleys which you would not normally enter. It is time we find “A City Inside A City“.
21. 00: Finish the tour at your hotel in Hanoi.
DISHES TO TRY DURING THE TOUR
Chinese Floating cake (Banh Troi Tau)
Vietnamese Fried Spring Roll
Chinese Pao Cake
Vietnamese local Bia Hoi (Draugh Beer) with many local snacks
Vietnamese Cha Ca – Grilled Fish
Vietnamese Bun Cha.
Vietnamese Steam Rice Rolls – Chew Cheong Fan
Vietnamese well-known Pho Bo (Beef Noodle)
Fresh fruits of all kinds you have never tasted before.
Vietnamese weasel coffee
Vietnamese Fruit jams
Vietnamese Coconut Jelly
– Order of food can differ depends on customer’ starting location
– Tour dishes can vary depending on customer’s diet.
HOW MANY TIMES I CAN GET THE PROMOTION IN A PACKAGE TOUR?
As your tours are among the cheapest regarding to its quality as it is managed by a local tour operator so that we believe that you will 100% be satisfied with the tour and guides and services even without the invited Hanoi Free Food Tour.
One group will be not able to redeem HFFT twice!
WHAT HAPPEN IF I DO NOT WANT TO GET THE HFFT?
When we are confirmed that you will not get the HFFT, we will send you a voucher for you, your friends or anybody you give it to and Claim it via our site within the year 2016 – 2017 Out of that year the voucher will not be able to use.
If you do not wish to take the voucher either, we would like to send offers for some another free products that we may have. This is not possible to go change to money in all form.
HOW TO REDEEM HFFT?
To redeem the promotion, please visit our Head Office Online Profile on Tripadvisor.com at: HERE Then click SAVE the property to your recommended list.
– This special Free Food Tour is not valid in following dates. Customers will need to pay in Full if they want to get the Hanoi Food Tour.
1. From 22nd Dec, 2016 to 5th Jan, 2017 – Christmas Eve & New Year Holiday
2. 20 Jan, 2017 – Special Kitchen God day of Vietnam
4. From 25th Jan, 2017 to 5th Feb, 2017 – Vietnamese Lunar New Year
5. From 6th to 8th April, 2017 – Vietnamese Hung King Festival
6. From 29th April, 2017 to 3nd May, 2017 – Vietnam Unification Holiday – May Day
7. From 1st to 3rd Sep, 2017- Vietnam Independence Day
7. From 22nd Dec, 2017 to 5th Jan, 2018 – Christmas Eve & New Year Holiday
– If customers stay away from the Old Quarter and need a Taxi to be transferred to the Old Quarter & back, the cost of Taxi round trip will be paid by the clients.
– Promotion is not applied for Passport holders of Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos.
Have A Great Taste Of Hanoi & Enjoy it FREE!